Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lovely Kule...

This special post for my cousin, kule...nama penuh my cousin ni Belin ak Gitor..wah siap full name lagi, mesti hairan kan kenak..(kenapa)..muka nya look like chinese, her father was my mum eldest brother, and her mother lah chinese tapi her mum ada mix bidayuh juga..., sekarang kule ikut kursus KPLI ya di Institut Perguruan Rejang for 1 year....jadi next year dah jadi cikgu lah tu....sebab tu lah kadang2 weekend she come and visit me in sibu...

kule with her cheese cake yum yum..yummy...keep on smiling sis...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paper Cup Machine is very important in our life !OK , if you wanne have a beautiful life ,you can try Saw sharpening machinesSaw grinding

machines
and Saw blade sharpener.I think Circular saw grinder and TCT circular

saw
are good choose too. How fast can I grow up to say what is Carbide saw blades.Wait for

my Log saw blades to show up.Some said Tissue log saw with heart,could teach a lot.Please tell Tissue paper knives is it true or not .

Shitsurei Shimashita said...

All the best Kule..jd pendidik yg berdedikasi k.

Ivy Metaga said...

mewakili pihak kule..makasi hihi